Thursday 5 November 2009

So it's the Spring Carnival, and we're coming towards the end of the big races - and what a set of races it's been.

I must admit, it's great to be in Melbourne when it's all happening - all of a sudden racing experts appear out of the wood work, and people gather in the kitchen here in the office to watch the big races, speaking about trainers, jockeys and horses they hadn't heard of more than two days ago.

Personally I'd like to thank Faint Perfume for getting me back onto the right side of the ledger today - I lost $30 on the Melbourne Cup, and won $40 on the Stakes today (using a free bet :) ), so I'm more than happy.

In fact I think I might throw caution to the wind and put the $10 I'm up on another horse and see what happens!


Go horsies go!!


Enjoy,
C

No comments: