Tuesday 5 January 2010

Firstly, happy new year to everyone, and I hope it was a great night, and a great year to come.

Something that I admit I haven't been consistent enough with is giving help with regards to SMS in my blogs, so this year I'm committing myself to at least once a week, giving short brief and concise blogs on different things surrounding SMS services.

Through out the year we'll cover off things like what are virtual numbers, delivery receipts, interconnect fees, and so on - basically all the jargon that you might hear from SMS providers, or will hear no doubt, and also an open understanding to it's importance.

It's probably fair enough to say that none of this should really blow your socks off, but hopefully will help clarify things for you - and if you are looking at a service, possibly will help you understand what it is you want from the service, what you should expect and so on.

If you have any questions about any of the following information, then please don't hesitate to contact me directly via email at chris.bartlett@esendex.com or via phone on +61 3 9595 3871, thanks.

Regards,
Chris

No comments: