Tuesday 2 June 2009

Best dinner in the world!

Last night I got home, rest my weary legs on the couch and watched the last bit of who wants to be a millionaire, when I was pleasantly surprised by Lisa giving me a choice of three different possibilities for dinner.

The first was spag bol (which I nearly jumped at straight away), the second was a pumpkin risotto (keep going...) or pancakes - pancakes please!

Just to make sure I asked Lisa what the options were again, yep, pancakes were the winner - actually I shouldn't call them pancakes, they're really crepes which I reckon are even better.

I love spag bol, but I have to say nothing beats crepes for dinner, sure it's not all that great for you, and you probably couldn't live on them as the main part of your diet, but for a once in a year thing, it's the best dinner you could have!

I must admit, I had so many that when I was sitting on the couch eating them, that I noticed the plate was really heavy and my wrist was getting sore holding up the weight of lots of pancakes!

Thanks Lisa, you're the best!

No comments: