Thursday 4 June 2009

Two sayings care of the aussie Esendex boys

It was a funny thing, that last night I said something to Lisa which actually was quite deep and could be applied to behavioural avenue one could take, to come in this morning and have Skye show that the Marketing Manager from Financial Synergy has quoted him on their website!

Skye's saying was...

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got"

It about running in circles and breaking the mould to achieve something else, or more... It was born from a conversation about their marketing strategies and how they always sends the same type of gifts along with new products, etc...

Mine's a little different, and born from something more a bit more obscure...

"Sometimes you need to push things away from you a little bit, in order to get them closer"

Deep isn't it? It does sound a bit familiar, not the exact words - but until someone can point out the same saying that was obviously published earlier than this, then I'm afraid my saying stands.

It came up when I was lying on the couch and reached across to the coffee table to grab Lisa's laptop, and I had to push it away a bit so I could get my fingers under it for grip.

I think it's up there with the way Newton came up with his laws of gravity, don't you think?

Enjoy,
C

No comments: