Friday 21 December 2007

Hot guys vs hot girls

Nino were talking today about hot girls - I think I can talk about this because it's just an observation and not directly about anyone, so we'll see how we get on - P.S. this has nothing really to do with SMS.

When I was down stairs collecting some faxes from our receptionist, a very attractive female walked through the door and of course I played it super cool and barely acknowledged her enter. And as I stood there I thought "I wonder why she is here?" knowing the types of businesses in the building there's nothing here that would get customers or anything like that - however she made a call and out came a psychologist and they walked off down the hall together.

Now I have no idea what they were doing, she could have been a friend, niece, daughter of a friend, anything - so I'm not supposing that she was coco banana's in any way.

I came up and as blokes do shared the information that there was a rather attractive female in the building and she walked off with the psychologist - this puts me in a really bad situation, but you have to understand that our work place is a rather uneventful place where not much happens we chad about mundane things, and I would have probably said the same thing had there been a very good looking bloke (probably not, but maybe).

Nino mentioned that a lot of hot girls/women tend to be insecure which to us is crazy because in actual fact I think the average guy puts these people on pedestals and would probably go to greater lengths to please them then their own partners! So what is it? Is it that because they are so attractive, their goal in life then is to become even more attractive - a bit like a fast 100m sprinter strives to become even faster?

In my opinion what I think it is, is the fact that these girls are attracted to really hot guys - now Nino and i are reasonably attractive guys, so we're not exactly inexperienced in the ways of hot girls, but stunning oddness's? Well, I'm probably not. So it's like this, us average to reasonable looking guys have to work really hard at being charming, interesting and make them laugh, whilst showing them that we have more than enough money in our wallets to afford them champagne all night. However, really hot guys don't have the problem, because girls are actually more interested in the way you move through a crowd, how tall you are and how good looking you are - it's when their primeval instincts come in. Then after a period, they begin to become emotionally attracted, but these guys don't.

All their life, the guys have been able to walk from one female to the next, so subconsciously never developed ability to feel and become emotionally attached - the side effect of this is they can behave in any way they want and get away with it, because by this stage the female has been so emotionally attached she now doesn't want to leave him because she's "in love" and he continues to treat her anyway he likes because he knows no different and over time has been programmed as such.

So the only thing I can think which would resolve these issues is to evolve into beings with no eyes - or from teenagers we SMS date each other - no WAP Push or MMS allowed - and after a period of time where feelings and attachments have been allowed to grow and develop then can we see each other allowing us to be able to fall in love with the person and not the picture.

Just my two cents worth in the way of love, and doing what I can to unwind the mystery of the universe!


Cheers,
C

No comments: