Tuesday 19 May 2009

Arming the guns!

Well Skye and I have been speaking about joining a gym for ages now, with the choice being either the Brighton Baths, or One.

The baths were cool, a tiny little gym that looked out into Port Phillip Bay, or One, which is literally across the road, but no view to speak of.

We ended up going with One, for me it was because it's across the road so you don't lose any time getting there - and whilst riding a my GSXR is cool, fast and cool, trying to find a place for my helmet and jacket, then having to put it on and off, ah, too difficult.

For Skye it was the fact that they did a two for one deal for six months! Bless him.

So now it's time for goal setting.

Skye wants to put on a few kilo's of bulk on his skinny little frame - my goal? Um, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure it will involve being able to lift more than Skye at all times!

Stay tuned for updates - we may even get some pics going!

No comments: