Monday 25 May 2009

Thanks Recruitment Systems!

(At the risk of sounding American) can I get a big shout out for Recruitment Systems.

We have a shared customer who wants to integrate our service into their CRM.

Recruitment Systems already have four other providers as recommended, none of which are Esendex (yet), and initally when I enquired to get a look at a demo, I couldn't. So when I called today I was kind of thinking that in fact they'd be in the narky side because we weren't yet preferred providers.

I called, and spoke with Rob, who to my surpirse was the complete opposite, and it was refreshing to not have any hurdles thrown up, and instead, it was "let's get this customer up and running, I'll get a support guy to give you a call at some stage today".

And a little while later, and to be fair sooner than expected, I got my call and we were away.

So thanks guys, you've made my life a little easier, and it's good to know there's another business out there who believes in good customer service!


Cheers,
C

No comments: