Wednesday 6 May 2009

An open letter apology to David Thorne

Dear David,

Can I start by saying that I've found a lot of amusement in your website at www.27bslash6.com - I particularly liked the emails about the moving in party and the Nigerian scam.

However, and the reason for this open letter, I would like to apologise to you for the behaviour of Skye for biting off more than he can chew. Whilst Skye is a Brighton, intelligent individual, why he decided to provoke you like a boy with stick is beyond me.

Initially I did find your email responses mild, and when you advised Skye that you had copied 6.4 meg of his Facebook got him going, although to be honest I found it very chat room 1990's when to scare someone you would comment that you liked their desktop, which lead to a quick disappearance of the avatar.

I do have to say though setting up a secondary Skye Facebook account, and then posting comments as if Skye had wrote them was awesome - especially the admission that he photo shopped a friends head on to another body and sat on the couch eating Skittles before having to each the picture to get rid of the evidence before Bec came in was great.

So to that end, if Skye has caused you any inconvenience my apologies, thank you for being such a good sport, and enjoy.

Regards,
Chris










Google




























No comments: