Friday 29 May 2009

'ish is the best!

There's no better vocal add on than 'ish - 'ish is one of those sounds that let you say hand on heart what the other person wants to hear without lying!

For example, last night Lisa went to bed early (as usual), and as she was getting into bed, she said with hope in her voice "are you going to bed now too?" - to which I replied "yes....'ish".

Yeah, the 'ish is a bit more quiet than the yes bit, but all in all it keeps everyone happy - Lisa will be asleep in about 5 minutes and won't notice that I'm not there until much later when I finish up playing Nascar '08 - which by the way has to be the hardest racing game on XBox ever, I'm really struggling to get a feel for these cars - and I'm happy because I've had my fill of teenage entertainment!

But it works in just about all situations - will you do this, that, come here or there with me, etc... tag 'ish on the end of your answer and all will be happy days!

Enjoy...
C

No comments: